The Murdochs are taking another stab at the Chinese media market, confirming a US$29.4 million stake in Chinese P2P video site Xunlei, which has filed for a US$200 million Nasdaq IPO. Rupert Murdoch and his wife Wendi made the investment via one of their private investment, vehicles RW Investments (yes, it stands for Rupert and …
How many lawsuits???
"Any previous litigation?"
"Yes, 244 cases - all lost"
"Any ongoing legal concerns?"
Nice, safe purchase then...<rolls eyes>. This has gotta have a massive meduim/long-term payoff for the investors, if they're willing to invested knowing that a significant chunk of their cash is being "thrown away" on paying out lawsuits rather than being used for business growth.
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle