The Murdochs are taking another stab at the Chinese media market, confirming a US$29.4 million stake in Chinese P2P video site Xunlei, which has filed for a US$200 million Nasdaq IPO. Rupert Murdoch and his wife Wendi made the investment via one of their private investment, vehicles RW Investments (yes, it stands for Rupert and …
How many lawsuits???
"Any previous litigation?"
"Yes, 244 cases - all lost"
"Any ongoing legal concerns?"
Nice, safe purchase then...<rolls eyes>. This has gotta have a massive meduim/long-term payoff for the investors, if they're willing to invested knowing that a significant chunk of their cash is being "thrown away" on paying out lawsuits rather than being used for business growth.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?