The Murdochs are taking another stab at the Chinese media market, confirming a US$29.4 million stake in Chinese P2P video site Xunlei, which has filed for a US$200 million Nasdaq IPO. Rupert Murdoch and his wife Wendi made the investment via one of their private investment, vehicles RW Investments (yes, it stands for Rupert and …
How many lawsuits???
"Any previous litigation?"
"Yes, 244 cases - all lost"
"Any ongoing legal concerns?"
Nice, safe purchase then...<rolls eyes>. This has gotta have a massive meduim/long-term payoff for the investors, if they're willing to invested knowing that a significant chunk of their cash is being "thrown away" on paying out lawsuits rather than being used for business growth.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...