The Murdochs are taking another stab at the Chinese media market, confirming a US$29.4 million stake in Chinese P2P video site Xunlei, which has filed for a US$200 million Nasdaq IPO. Rupert Murdoch and his wife Wendi made the investment via one of their private investment, vehicles RW Investments (yes, it stands for Rupert and …
How many lawsuits???
"Any previous litigation?"
"Yes, 244 cases - all lost"
"Any ongoing legal concerns?"
Nice, safe purchase then...<rolls eyes>. This has gotta have a massive meduim/long-term payoff for the investors, if they're willing to invested knowing that a significant chunk of their cash is being "thrown away" on paying out lawsuits rather than being used for business growth.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA