Microsoft has suckered up to Facebook's social graph API with the implementation of OAuth 2.0 on its Windows Live developer platform. The company announced plans to hook its next version of Microsoft's Messenger Connect coder system into the open authorisation standard in early May, when its ID expert Kim Cameron quit Redmond. …
For Windows 8 with Facebook credentials sign in.
Is there a Facebook PAM module for Linux yet?
Sounds like an amazinggggg future..
The data vampires
would just love to get a path to your tax data. And your land registry data. And ...
Are there any nice Luddite responses ?
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?