Hitachi Data Systems is planning to provide a sophisticated content storage cloud infrastructure with end-to-end deduplication and local file servers accessing a content core having both archive and data discovery functions. According to information the Reg has received, HDS has a concept of a content core, composed of the …
Hitachi light years ahead ? .......
Thanks for the high level low down, Chris. Seems like Hitachi Data Systems are going for Critical Leadership in the Sublime Information and Strategic Intelligence Supply of Virtual Machine Applications to Cloud Layer Controllers ...... Future Derivative Dealers in a Virtual Hedged and FailSafe Protected, Private Pirate Market Place and Public Owned and Zoned Space.
Which is surely a sophisticated parallel to what DARPA are calling for ideas on, in their "100 year Starship Study" .. http://www.100yss.org/index.html
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook