Hitachi Data Systems is planning to provide a sophisticated content storage cloud infrastructure with end-to-end deduplication and local file servers accessing a content core having both archive and data discovery functions. According to information the Reg has received, HDS has a concept of a content core, composed of the …
Hitachi light years ahead ? .......
Thanks for the high level low down, Chris. Seems like Hitachi Data Systems are going for Critical Leadership in the Sublime Information and Strategic Intelligence Supply of Virtual Machine Applications to Cloud Layer Controllers ...... Future Derivative Dealers in a Virtual Hedged and FailSafe Protected, Private Pirate Market Place and Public Owned and Zoned Space.
Which is surely a sophisticated parallel to what DARPA are calling for ideas on, in their "100 year Starship Study" .. http://www.100yss.org/index.html
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers