Hitachi Data Systems is planning to provide a sophisticated content storage cloud infrastructure with end-to-end deduplication and local file servers accessing a content core having both archive and data discovery functions. According to information the Reg has received, HDS has a concept of a content core, composed of the …
Hitachi light years ahead ? .......
Thanks for the high level low down, Chris. Seems like Hitachi Data Systems are going for Critical Leadership in the Sublime Information and Strategic Intelligence Supply of Virtual Machine Applications to Cloud Layer Controllers ...... Future Derivative Dealers in a Virtual Hedged and FailSafe Protected, Private Pirate Market Place and Public Owned and Zoned Space.
Which is surely a sophisticated parallel to what DARPA are calling for ideas on, in their "100 year Starship Study" .. http://www.100yss.org/index.html
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe