Despite good results from its US expansion, and turning a French loss into a profit, annual figures from Carphone Warehouse show its ambitious plan to change European retailing is consuming a good deal more cash than anticipated. Losses from joint operation Best Buy UK topped £62m in the last 12 months, more than three times …
Maybe they ought to concentrate on good customer service.
Nearly punched one of their Customer Unassistants out last time I was in there. Long story concerning a phone I took in for repair under warranty.
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle