Despite good results from its US expansion, and turning a French loss into a profit, annual figures from Carphone Warehouse show its ambitious plan to change European retailing is consuming a good deal more cash than anticipated. Losses from joint operation Best Buy UK topped £62m in the last 12 months, more than three times …
Maybe they ought to concentrate on good customer service.
Nearly punched one of their Customer Unassistants out last time I was in there. Long story concerning a phone I took in for repair under warranty.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'