With Intel's top brass bad-mouthing ARM-based servers, upstart server chip maker Calxeda can't let Intel do all the talking. It has to put together an ecosystem of hardware and software partners who believe there's a place for a low-power, 32-bit ARM-based server platform in the data center. To that end, Calxeda, formerly known …
480 cores in 2U?!
Well fuck me with a haddock!
That is all...
I just went and bought an AMD E-350N mobo for my home server, couldn't wait any longer for the ARM crowd to stop with the jibber jabber and make with the actual products.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer