Three is the latest operator to accuse Ofcom of illegal favouritism: claiming the regulator's decision to allow spectrum refarming shouldn't have been allowed, and that a balance must be restored. The comments come in Three's response to Ofcom's consultation on next year's mega auction. The proposals within that consultation …
Chopping up spectrum may create different suppliers, but does that really create competition when there are so few?
A single spectrum gives best efficiency and performance for users. There should be a single wholesale infrastructure reselling simple pipe to MVNOs.
I was reading this article and thinking the whole time, what a cock up! Ofcom seems great at cocking up the frequencies and policies
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account