Three is the latest operator to accuse Ofcom of illegal favouritism: claiming the regulator's decision to allow spectrum refarming shouldn't have been allowed, and that a balance must be restored. The comments come in Three's response to Ofcom's consultation on next year's mega auction. The proposals within that consultation …
Chopping up spectrum may create different suppliers, but does that really create competition when there are so few?
A single spectrum gives best efficiency and performance for users. There should be a single wholesale infrastructure reselling simple pipe to MVNOs.
I was reading this article and thinking the whole time, what a cock up! Ofcom seems great at cocking up the frequencies and policies
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests