Games developer Epic Games has reset user passwords following the discovery of a hack attack against its websites. Criminal miscreants made off with email addresses and encrypted passwords of forum users after breaking into Epic's forum site. Epic's main web site was also hit, according to an email sent by the firm over the …
all the comments about how users pick their passwords and how I pick mine and they shouldn't do this but should do that blah blah blah
Oh and don’t forget the comments about this post and how I've misspelt/miss-used 'Q' and it should really be "queue" because I'm talking about comments queueing up or it should have been "cue" because I really mean its like a stage cue thing etc etc.
God I hate Mondays, can I go home now?
... no probs, take the rest of the day off.
I expect to see you back in the morning, bright eyed and bushy tailed though ;-)
were probably hacked due to the bad reception of their latest cod-emulator.
i didnt realise epic had garnered any ill-will generally, or was this more likely a financially / lulz motivated attack?
i miss anonymous....
Wait a minute
First we got Sony, and nobody was sorry.
The we Codemasters, and hardly anyone batted an eyelid.
Now its Epic, and feathers are barely ruffling.
Does this start to look like a checklist, or what ?
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Review Fiat Panda Cross: 'Interesting-looking' Multipla spawn hits UK