Microsoft is preparing a bumper Patch Tuesday for next week, with 16 security bulletins that collectively address 34 vulnerabilities. Nine of the bulletins earn the dread rating of critical, while the other seven grapple with flaws rated as important. All supported versions of Windows will need patching on 14 June along with …
Guess I better get started now for the Patch Tuesday - the same thing that occurs every second Tuesday of the month,
Enquiring minds must know - ever since Patch Tuesday was introduced, how many patches has there been, in total?
How many have patched the same file, more than twice?
Naturally I'm curious, because in the years this is running we're still having "bumper patches"? Surely we should be getting pretty close to closing all the loop holes by now - especially on the older OS's?
I knew MS OS's leaked like a sieve, but I didn't appreciate by how much...
Was the Wolfgang Kandek quote included for Admins who have been living under a stone for the last decade?
wait until they patch windows
with a gpartd iso file configured to auto-format %systemroot%
I guess that means a reboot is required?
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64