Red Faction: Guerrilla released in 2009 was a sandbox full of C-4. Volition and its clever Geo-Mod technology gave me the world and the tools to destroy it. Yet with Red Faction: Armageddon, Volition has clasped the reins of this chaotic monster and decided, mistakenly perhaps, that it needs some steering. Red Faction: …
Don't ask if you don't want to know...
"Who could say no to a gun that generates a black hole[?]"
An LHC protester?
Well it's better than Duke Nukem, but I don't know about 75%.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Rubbish WPS config sees WiFi router keys popped in seconds