Facebook bought Netherlands start-up Sofa for an undisclosed sum yesterday. The company, which in the past has developed Apple Mac software and design projects, announced the takeover on its blog. Sofa will be shipped out from Amsterdam to Palo Alto, California in the next few weeks and said it would take its "particular …
Zuckerberg goes shopping
Looks to me like Facebook is going to allow users to create online stores based on Sofa's Enstore, and probably for a commission. Why else would they want Sofa?
"said it was unable to resist Facebook's charm."
Yeah, and I bet the money they offered helped a bit too!
If I were Zuckerberg...
I would be quietly converting all my facebook stock into tangible assets so I would still had a huge wad of cash left when Bubble 2.0™ finally reduces facebook to it's true value.
Sofa so Good
This is the first time I'm posted annon. Oh the Shame.
Mines the one with the Goblet full of Shame in the pocket.
what a perfectly missed opportunity for fame...
Besides, FB may end up searching for change under the cushions...
Here's your coat, sir or madam.
flavour of Dutch culture. Might that = Off My Face Book ;-)
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers
- NSFW vid LOHAN chap hooks up with busty stratominx in cosmic pleasure cruise