Ambulance services need to develop data systems and procedures quickly, so organisations can collect and share information to measure performance, according to the National Audit Office (NAO). The auditor's new report, Transforming NHS Ambulance Services, says this is one of the measures needed to make poorly performing trusts …
Seems a bit mad
New data systems to improve their performance I can understand, but new systems to improve *measurement* of their performance? I bet the ambulance service staff are overjoyed at the idea.
How many billions did NuLabor pump into the NHS *without* doing this?
This sounds like a pretty good saving.
can't they use the ANPR systems?
surely that'd tell them if they were going the wrong way?
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL