Ambulance services need to develop data systems and procedures quickly, so organisations can collect and share information to measure performance, according to the National Audit Office (NAO). The auditor's new report, Transforming NHS Ambulance Services, says this is one of the measures needed to make poorly performing trusts …
Seems a bit mad
New data systems to improve their performance I can understand, but new systems to improve *measurement* of their performance? I bet the ambulance service staff are overjoyed at the idea.
How many billions did NuLabor pump into the NHS *without* doing this?
This sounds like a pretty good saving.
can't they use the ANPR systems?
surely that'd tell them if they were going the wrong way?
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad