Ambulance services need to develop data systems and procedures quickly, so organisations can collect and share information to measure performance, according to the National Audit Office (NAO). The auditor's new report, Transforming NHS Ambulance Services, says this is one of the measures needed to make poorly performing trusts …
Seems a bit mad
New data systems to improve their performance I can understand, but new systems to improve *measurement* of their performance? I bet the ambulance service staff are overjoyed at the idea.
How many billions did NuLabor pump into the NHS *without* doing this?
This sounds like a pretty good saving.
can't they use the ANPR systems?
surely that'd tell them if they were going the wrong way?
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Tor attack nodes RIPPED MASKS off users for 6 MONTHS