Ambulance services need to develop data systems and procedures quickly, so organisations can collect and share information to measure performance, according to the National Audit Office (NAO). The auditor's new report, Transforming NHS Ambulance Services, says this is one of the measures needed to make poorly performing trusts …
Seems a bit mad
New data systems to improve their performance I can understand, but new systems to improve *measurement* of their performance? I bet the ambulance service staff are overjoyed at the idea.
How many billions did NuLabor pump into the NHS *without* doing this?
This sounds like a pretty good saving.
can't they use the ANPR systems?
surely that'd tell them if they were going the wrong way?
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs