This February, The Register ran an exclusive competition in which our readers had the opportunity to win an HP Slate. From over one thousand entries, we randomly selected Donald Kaplan as the lucky winner. Kaplan, a New York City–based PR exec, has been a loyal Reg reader throughout the current millennium – since the year 2000, …
Article first appeared May 11th.
I folded my argument and actually entered on the 13th cuz I could use it for some dev stuff I've been thinking about and it's hard to test theories without one.
Know what I mean?
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests