This February, The Register ran an exclusive competition in which our readers had the opportunity to win an HP Slate. From over one thousand entries, we randomly selected Donald Kaplan as the lucky winner. Kaplan, a New York City–based PR exec, has been a loyal Reg reader throughout the current millennium – since the year 2000, …
Article first appeared May 11th.
I folded my argument and actually entered on the 13th cuz I could use it for some dev stuff I've been thinking about and it's hard to test theories without one.
Know what I mean?
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?