Violin Memory, the flash array start-up, has snagged $40m in C-round funding, just three months after a $35m B-round, signalling an acceleration of its development activities: it's going to add more flash strings to its bow. Violin supplies externally attached flash memory arrays, with a 10TB, single level cell, 3200 performance …
I saw the words "scoop" and "eyes" in close proximity and could not bring myself to read the story just in case...
@"I saw the words 'scoop' and 'eyes' "
Its an eye popping amount of funding money .)
Hehe I read
"garnered double-digit revenue for 2010, and will garner triple-digit revenue in 2011."
and thought.. Pulling more than $10 in 2010 and looking for over $100 in 2011... Wow! :)
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat