Violin Memory, the flash array start-up, has snagged $40m in C-round funding, just three months after a $35m B-round, signalling an acceleration of its development activities: it's going to add more flash strings to its bow. Violin supplies externally attached flash memory arrays, with a 10TB, single level cell, 3200 performance …
I saw the words "scoop" and "eyes" in close proximity and could not bring myself to read the story just in case...
@"I saw the words 'scoop' and 'eyes' "
Its an eye popping amount of funding money .)
Hehe I read
"garnered double-digit revenue for 2010, and will garner triple-digit revenue in 2011."
and thought.. Pulling more than $10 in 2010 and looking for over $100 in 2011... Wow! :)
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Does Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth