Google has agreed to acquire international online-advertising outfit AdMeld for $400m, according to a report citing "multiple sources". An ad-related deal of this size will almost certainly bring more antitrust scrutiny onto the company. TechCrunch first reported the acquisition on Thursday, and it was later confirmed by AdAge. …
Am I the only person who doesn't click on, and usually doesn't pay attention to or even notice ads?
I even disabled adblock for this site, and I can't even tell you if there were any ads the this article's page...
It's time for a drink.
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp