Google has agreed to acquire international online-advertising outfit AdMeld for $400m, according to a report citing "multiple sources". An ad-related deal of this size will almost certainly bring more antitrust scrutiny onto the company. TechCrunch first reported the acquisition on Thursday, and it was later confirmed by AdAge. …
Am I the only person who doesn't click on, and usually doesn't pay attention to or even notice ads?
I even disabled adblock for this site, and I can't even tell you if there were any ads the this article's page...
It's time for a drink.
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- New Facebook phone app allows you to stalk your mates