Google has agreed to acquire international online-advertising outfit AdMeld for $400m, according to a report citing "multiple sources". An ad-related deal of this size will almost certainly bring more antitrust scrutiny onto the company. TechCrunch first reported the acquisition on Thursday, and it was later confirmed by AdAge. …
Am I the only person who doesn't click on, and usually doesn't pay attention to or even notice ads?
I even disabled adblock for this site, and I can't even tell you if there were any ads the this article's page...
It's time for a drink.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Opinion IT blokes: would you say that LEWD comment to a man? Then don't say it to a woman
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can