Let's get one thing straight, Hunted: The Demon's Forge is not an RPG. Hunted: The Demon's Forge Hanging in the green room before a shoot Sure, you fight through enough besieged villages, possessed forests and dank and gloomy dungeons to fill Middle Earth twice over. Your standard enemies, the Wargar, bear an uncanny …
I own this
I brought this on Steam over XMAS and the game release got extended to June! I could not get a refund and I have a total of 11mins of playtime now. What a weak game :| trouble is I cannot ask my brother to buy a copy for co-op as I think it is was overpriced for such a featureless game.
I just can't decide if I like it?
I got this on PC to play through with a mate, the game-play is great but there are too many bugs getting stuck in the maps, falling through the bottom of the map etc!! The UI hasn't been changed from the console version which makes it more than a little frustrating to navigate through the menus and we can't seem to get on to 2 player in the crucible map creator (although that may be down to user incompetence). But even with all of its issues I had good fun while I played it.
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' Ello: There's a REASON we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods