The Amsterdam Internet Exchange will soon offer Service Level Agreements (SLAs) across its infrastructure - providing the guaranteed bandwidth needed if IP is going to conquer the world. AMS-IX, as the public peering hub is known, already provides public peering between internet companies, but from 1 July the hub will be able to …
Any large volume peering...
...is done via bilateral peering links, not through exchange points. They're for small fry.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln