The Amsterdam Internet Exchange will soon offer Service Level Agreements (SLAs) across its infrastructure - providing the guaranteed bandwidth needed if IP is going to conquer the world. AMS-IX, as the public peering hub is known, already provides public peering between internet companies, but from 1 July the hub will be able to …
Any large volume peering...
...is done via bilateral peering links, not through exchange points. They're for small fry.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests