Glasgow-based Wise Group has worked for a generation in Scotland to help get jobs for ex-offenders and the long-term unemployed. With a creaking IT system, many small offices and little cash to spend, Wise CIO Alan Lee-Bourke decided that his best chance of putting a jacuzzi in his server room was to use Microsoft BPOS to …
Still can't believe it's called BPOS. Still makes me chuckle.
What's in a name?
It will be Office365 from 28th June. How snappy is that??
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait