Glasgow-based Wise Group has worked for a generation in Scotland to help get jobs for ex-offenders and the long-term unemployed. With a creaking IT system, many small offices and little cash to spend, Wise CIO Alan Lee-Bourke decided that his best chance of putting a jacuzzi in his server room was to use Microsoft BPOS to …
Still can't believe it's called BPOS. Still makes me chuckle.
What's in a name?
It will be Office365 from 28th June. How snappy is that??
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'