Glasgow-based Wise Group has worked for a generation in Scotland to help get jobs for ex-offenders and the long-term unemployed. With a creaking IT system, many small offices and little cash to spend, Wise CIO Alan Lee-Bourke decided that his best chance of putting a jacuzzi in his server room was to use Microsoft BPOS to …
Still can't believe it's called BPOS. Still makes me chuckle.
What's in a name?
It will be Office365 from 28th June. How snappy is that??
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- Vid MIT boffins cry havoc and let slip the ROBOT CHEETAHS of Whoa