Chinese vendor Huawei has made an unprecedented move to ‘Australianise’ its business, with the creation of a local board decked with high profile political influencers. The move is part of a bold localization strategy for the ambitious vendor to try and get a chunk of the NBN Co contract action. Huawei has mined both sides of …
I read this as...
Then I wondered what these new fancy influencer components were, and how I'm managed to get so far behind in the tech.
And then I realised I hadn't had my morning coffee.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Tor attack nodes RIPPED MASKS off users for 6 MONTHS