Using a platform cloud is supposed to be easy, but apparently building the hardware and software infrastructure is not so trivial. After unexplained delays, Fujitsu and Microsoft are finally getting ready to launch the first private label platform clouds based on Microsoft's Azure software stack. Microsoft server partners …
The obligatory XKCD...
...is this one: http://xkcd.com/908/
Gotta love XKCD. He's got everything covered.
You would have to be mad
2 years down the track when the cloud buzz has abated and sundry cloud providers are all losing money hand over fist what are you going to do when Fujitsu decides that it is not in their best interests to continue offering a cloud service and simply switch it off.
Your interests don't mean squat then.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!