back to article Microsoft drops Halo 4 hint ahead of E3 keynote

Microsoft has let slip its E3 lineup ahead of this afternoon's keynote, with the topic of Halo 4 high on the agenda, apparently. "The news millions of Halo fans have waited for: Halo 4 is on the way. But that’s not all…" read the Xbox.com E3 page earlier this afternoon. Unfortunately, the leak was taken down soon after it was …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
jai
Silver badge

so what happened??

so what happened??

Anonymous Coward

Cock-up

it's MS, after all...

Silver badge
WTF?

Halo???

Surely I'm not the only one who, having played Halo and PC Third Person Shooter games, wonders just what the heck the fuss is all about with Halo when compared to the PC TPS games?

FAIL

Yawn

Is this really the best Microsoft have to offer? A rehash of an already tired franchise?

The last 2 Halo games have sucked badly, I don't expect this to change that at all. (Although I do expect American whooping trailer-park fanbois to get all excited)

Bronze badge

Re: Halo Bad?

Sounds like you got your arse kicked in online play. Remember, just because you're bad at playing it doesn't mean it is a bad game.

Bronze badge
Thumb Up

Oops!!!

Looks like someone uploaded the page into the wrong environment.

Stop

A new Halo game you say?

How exciting.

Silver badge

Oh no, for everyone...

the dirty little secret, there are NO OTHER GAMES planned for the year!

Thumb Down

Ruined E3

Oh yes, I'm sure it has, along with major FREE advertising for Microsoft.

Holmes

Accidental my arse...

...there's no such thing in the games industry as an accidental leak, I'm sure of it. The buzz it's created around the internet is exactly what MS will have wanted to get more people watching their keynote...

Ru

Yay cynicism

I wonder if someone else had some exciting news which might have overshadowed the Halo announcement that MS wanted to squish head of time...

This topic is closed for new posts.

Forums