Big changes are afoot in the storage world, with IDC's storage tracker showing NetApp outgrowing everybody, Dell fading and HDS coming on strong. EMC is still top dog but HP and IBM are faltering. These conclusions come from IDC's quarterly storage tracker for the first 2011 quarter. IDC tracks the worldwide disk storage market …
Netapp Grown? Quelle Surprise
All they had to do was buy a chunk of market share with the LsiLogic acquisition.
Wait until Oracle snaps them both up...
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS