Big changes are afoot in the storage world, with IDC's storage tracker showing NetApp outgrowing everybody, Dell fading and HDS coming on strong. EMC is still top dog but HP and IBM are faltering. These conclusions come from IDC's quarterly storage tracker for the first 2011 quarter. IDC tracks the worldwide disk storage market …
Netapp Grown? Quelle Surprise
All they had to do was buy a chunk of market share with the LsiLogic acquisition.
Wait until Oracle snaps them both up...
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip