Hewlett-Packard has confirmed that the SVP and GM of sales for its enterprise server, storage and networking (ESSN) division across EMEA has resigned just three months after taking on the role. Frederic Dussart moved to HP from rival EMC – where he was senior veep and regional country manager for Europe south, Middle East and …
In other news ...
Dog bites man
taxes go up
Is it just me...
...or does this reek of incompetence?
Ie if the head honcho researched his future role so poorly he had to leave after 3 months, would he have been capable of strategic vision, decisions and delivery anyway?
Oh wait - this is HP. Never mind.
'...decided to leave to pursue new opportunities'
...is normally corporate-speak for 'we fired him'.
Last seen ...
dangling below a very shiny, some might say golden, parachute?
...sensible chap. He realized what a shite hole it is working for HP and got out quick. I admire him for his decisiveness - it took me several years to do the same.
Surprise, surprise ...
He probably gagged on his ethics training.
And guess where the French guy is going ?
... or should I rather say coming back ?
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- VMware reveals 27-patch Heartbleed fix plan