Hewlett-Packard has confirmed that the SVP and GM of sales for its enterprise server, storage and networking (ESSN) division across EMEA has resigned just three months after taking on the role. Frederic Dussart moved to HP from rival EMC – where he was senior veep and regional country manager for Europe south, Middle East and …
In other news ...
Dog bites man
taxes go up
Is it just me...
...or does this reek of incompetence?
Ie if the head honcho researched his future role so poorly he had to leave after 3 months, would he have been capable of strategic vision, decisions and delivery anyway?
Oh wait - this is HP. Never mind.
'...decided to leave to pursue new opportunities'
...is normally corporate-speak for 'we fired him'.
Last seen ...
dangling below a very shiny, some might say golden, parachute?
...sensible chap. He realized what a shite hole it is working for HP and got out quick. I admire him for his decisiveness - it took me several years to do the same.
Surprise, surprise ...
He probably gagged on his ethics training.
And guess where the French guy is going ?
... or should I rather say coming back ?
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes