Google has bought PostRank – an analytics firm which claims to make sense from the likes of Facebook, Twitter and other social networking sites. PostRank looks at the top 20 social sites in order to help sites and companies better engage their audience, and check on how the opposition is doing. Its product already integrates …
"claims to make sense from the likes of...
"... Facebook, Twitter and other social networking sites."
Great, so now all the spammers and dubious SEO services are going to be increasing the spread of their rubbish on these sites in the hope that they'll be able to boost their search engine rankings :-(
milk us some more, will you.....
Matrix has got you..;)
Another tube injected in you while you are oblivious in your capsule consuming mass produce, Mr Duracell..:)
Now generate some profit..:D
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Analysis Why Oracle CEO Larry Ellison had to go ... Except he hasn't