Google has bought PostRank – an analytics firm which claims to make sense from the likes of Facebook, Twitter and other social networking sites. PostRank looks at the top 20 social sites in order to help sites and companies better engage their audience, and check on how the opposition is doing. Its product already integrates …
"claims to make sense from the likes of...
"... Facebook, Twitter and other social networking sites."
Great, so now all the spammers and dubious SEO services are going to be increasing the spread of their rubbish on these sites in the hope that they'll be able to boost their search engine rankings :-(
milk us some more, will you.....
Matrix has got you..;)
Another tube injected in you while you are oblivious in your capsule consuming mass produce, Mr Duracell..:)
Now generate some profit..:D
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star