Google has bought PostRank – an analytics firm which claims to make sense from the likes of Facebook, Twitter and other social networking sites. PostRank looks at the top 20 social sites in order to help sites and companies better engage their audience, and check on how the opposition is doing. Its product already integrates …
"claims to make sense from the likes of...
"... Facebook, Twitter and other social networking sites."
Great, so now all the spammers and dubious SEO services are going to be increasing the spread of their rubbish on these sites in the hope that they'll be able to boost their search engine rankings :-(
milk us some more, will you.....
Matrix has got you..;)
Another tube injected in you while you are oblivious in your capsule consuming mass produce, Mr Duracell..:)
Now generate some profit..:D
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account