Google has bought PostRank – an analytics firm which claims to make sense from the likes of Facebook, Twitter and other social networking sites. PostRank looks at the top 20 social sites in order to help sites and companies better engage their audience, and check on how the opposition is doing. Its product already integrates …
"claims to make sense from the likes of...
"... Facebook, Twitter and other social networking sites."
Great, so now all the spammers and dubious SEO services are going to be increasing the spread of their rubbish on these sites in the hope that they'll be able to boost their search engine rankings :-(
milk us some more, will you.....
Matrix has got you..;)
Another tube injected in you while you are oblivious in your capsule consuming mass produce, Mr Duracell..:)
Now generate some profit..:D
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers