The Cabinet Office has missed a key deadline for the release of information on the number of central government websites in operation. In its structural reform plan progress report (4-page PDF/106KB) for May, the department said that an annual report on websites, including the relevant information, will now be published at the …
And it's not even Friday
Properly good subbing there, top hole old chap.
site:.gov.uk/*/index seems to be a fair first approximation of the public sites, as for the rest only Google, the USA, China, Russia and er... anyone who's actually interested knows. I'd guess that HMG is the only one in the dark.
Job fer the boyz?
I was wondering how many quangoes are required to be set up to get the new department (quango) running and how much the buggers will be paid.
It needs another department to investigate this fully.
Gov fails to have knowledge of viagra on websites
Gov.uk is doing a roaring trading in cheap penis pills...
Google for site:gov.uk "cheap viagra" OR "cheap cialis" OR "cheap levitra"
Poor old Winkfield Parish Council. They are always a reliable source of cheap laughs.
And Historic Scotland.
And the National Archives, which keeps a copy of the cheap meds hacks (for historians to laugh at no doubt).
Meanwhile, the NHS is always fun to poke as well;
Google for site:nhs.uk "cheap viagra" OR "cheap cialis" OR "cheap levitra"
Harlow Cancer Information Service a regular high scorer.
And ironically, NHS Quality Observatory.
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Hate Facebook? Hate it enough to spend $9k fleeing it? Web 'country club' built for the rich