Spear phishers who targeted the personal Gmail accounts of senior government officials painstakingly monitored incoming and outgoing email for almost a year, a researcher who helped uncover the campaign said. In some cases, the attackers sent the victims emails designed to originate from friends or colleagues in hopes of …
Uncle Google is taking care of us all.
What has a 活泉 got to do with it?
Like in 喷泉很臭狗屎 ?
Mine's the one with the Babel Fish in the pocket...
The weakest link in any security setup....
...is always the luser.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE