Spear phishers who targeted the personal Gmail accounts of senior government officials painstakingly monitored incoming and outgoing email for almost a year, a researcher who helped uncover the campaign said. In some cases, the attackers sent the victims emails designed to originate from friends or colleagues in hopes of …
Uncle Google is taking care of us all.
What has a 活泉 got to do with it?
Like in 喷泉很臭狗屎 ?
Mine's the one with the Babel Fish in the pocket...
The weakest link in any security setup....
...is always the luser.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion