Spear phishers who targeted the personal Gmail accounts of senior government officials painstakingly monitored incoming and outgoing email for almost a year, a researcher who helped uncover the campaign said. In some cases, the attackers sent the victims emails designed to originate from friends or colleagues in hopes of …
Uncle Google is taking care of us all.
What has a 活泉 got to do with it?
Like in 喷泉很臭狗屎 ?
Mine's the one with the Babel Fish in the pocket...
The weakest link in any security setup....
...is always the luser.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging