Spear phishers who targeted the personal Gmail accounts of senior government officials painstakingly monitored incoming and outgoing email for almost a year, a researcher who helped uncover the campaign said. In some cases, the attackers sent the victims emails designed to originate from friends or colleagues in hopes of …
Uncle Google is taking care of us all.
What has a 活泉 got to do with it?
Like in 喷泉很臭狗屎 ?
Mine's the one with the Babel Fish in the pocket...
The weakest link in any security setup....
...is always the luser.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder