The Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) plans to cut its IT and telecommunications running costs by 30 per cent to 40 per cent – all the while reducing their environmental impact and providing "better services" to staff, according to a new strategy. It is aiming to modernise the infrastructure, improve training and awareness …
more .gov.uk BOFH's outsourced
I hear the chineese PLA have massively undercut all other bids
Never mind equipment, ditch the staff!!
I have just had reason to write to them asking for some advice; I SPECIFICALLY mentioned I had a copy of, and had thoroughly studied a document they published, both the original and the 5th May update, but was still having difficulty.
To send me a link the the effing document!!!!
Moving to skype?
fast, reliable, cheap
... choose any two!
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Antique Code Show WTF happened to Pac-Man?
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant
- Study shows dangerous asteroid impacts hit Earth every six months