The Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) plans to cut its IT and telecommunications running costs by 30 per cent to 40 per cent – all the while reducing their environmental impact and providing "better services" to staff, according to a new strategy. It is aiming to modernise the infrastructure, improve training and awareness …
more .gov.uk BOFH's outsourced
I hear the chineese PLA have massively undercut all other bids
Never mind equipment, ditch the staff!!
I have just had reason to write to them asking for some advice; I SPECIFICALLY mentioned I had a copy of, and had thoroughly studied a document they published, both the original and the 5th May update, but was still having difficulty.
To send me a link the the effing document!!!!
Moving to skype?
fast, reliable, cheap
... choose any two!
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account