The Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) plans to cut its IT and telecommunications running costs by 30 per cent to 40 per cent – all the while reducing their environmental impact and providing "better services" to staff, according to a new strategy. It is aiming to modernise the infrastructure, improve training and awareness …
more .gov.uk BOFH's outsourced
I hear the chineese PLA have massively undercut all other bids
Never mind equipment, ditch the staff!!
I have just had reason to write to them asking for some advice; I SPECIFICALLY mentioned I had a copy of, and had thoroughly studied a document they published, both the original and the 5th May update, but was still having difficulty.
To send me a link the the effing document!!!!
Moving to skype?
fast, reliable, cheap
... choose any two!
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!