The Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) plans to cut its IT and telecommunications running costs by 30 per cent to 40 per cent – all the while reducing their environmental impact and providing "better services" to staff, according to a new strategy. It is aiming to modernise the infrastructure, improve training and awareness …
more .gov.uk BOFH's outsourced
I hear the chineese PLA have massively undercut all other bids
Never mind equipment, ditch the staff!!
I have just had reason to write to them asking for some advice; I SPECIFICALLY mentioned I had a copy of, and had thoroughly studied a document they published, both the original and the 5th May update, but was still having difficulty.
To send me a link the the effing document!!!!
Moving to skype?
fast, reliable, cheap
... choose any two!
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'