The Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) plans to cut its IT and telecommunications running costs by 30 per cent to 40 per cent – all the while reducing their environmental impact and providing "better services" to staff, according to a new strategy. It is aiming to modernise the infrastructure, improve training and awareness …
more .gov.uk BOFH's outsourced
I hear the chineese PLA have massively undercut all other bids
Never mind equipment, ditch the staff!!
I have just had reason to write to them asking for some advice; I SPECIFICALLY mentioned I had a copy of, and had thoroughly studied a document they published, both the original and the 5th May update, but was still having difficulty.
To send me a link the the effing document!!!!
Moving to skype?
fast, reliable, cheap
... choose any two!
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth