Surfers following up supposed online excerpts from the eagerly-awaited mid-season finale of Doctor Who will only find themselves stuck in the middle of survey scams, security researchers warn. Searching from the upcoming episode A good man goes to war on YouTube leads to numerous results but all lead to third party websites, …
You could just wait a day or two. Surely there must be something else to fill the void til a new Doctor Who arrives?
BBC been putting a lot of stuff out there
By my reckoning - about from the "Next Time" trailer(s), there has been a Prequel scene, and a couple of mid-episode scenes made available. Expectations are high.
perhaps some of those whose appetites have been whetted can't access the BBC site, and are looking elsewhere for their fix.
You must be new here?
Not new but still saddened by what I (sometimes) read.
You'd have to be delusional...
...to think you could see a future episode today. Unless, like me, you have a TARDIS.
They must think its an American show...
...as you'll be able to get an online copy of the next episode of any of them before it shows in the UK.
Without posting any spoilers, I'm just waiting for the day Matt Smith decides to leave the show and ends up regenerating. How will tptb explain it, since we have already seen the Matt Smith doctor from 200 years in the future? Does it state in his contract that he has to keep playing the Doctor for at least 200 years?
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16