back to article Survey scammers target Doctor Who fans

Surfers following up supposed online excerpts from the eagerly-awaited mid-season finale of Doctor Who will only find themselves stuck in the middle of survey scams, security researchers warn. Searching from the upcoming episode A good man goes to war on YouTube leads to numerous results but all lead to third party websites, …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Code Monkey

Or...

You could just wait a day or two. Surely there must be something else to fill the void til a new Doctor Who arrives?

1. graeme leggett Silver badge

BBC been putting a lot of stuff out there

By my reckoning - about from the "Next Time" trailer(s), there has been a Prequel scene, and a couple of mid-episode scenes made available. Expectations are high.

perhaps some of those whose appetites have been whetted can't access the BBC site, and are looking elsewhere for their fix.

2. Steve Davies 3 Silver badge
    Facepalm

re Or...

You must be new here?

1. Code Monkey
      Thumb Up

Heh, no

Not new but still saddened by what I (sometimes) read.

3. Andy Fletcher

You'd have to be delusional...

...to think you could see a future episode today. Unless, like me, you have a TARDIS.

1. Wize

They must think its an American show...

...as you'll be able to get an online copy of the next episode of any of them before it shows in the UK.

4. Criminny Rickets
    Facepalm

Doctor Who?

Without posting any spoilers, I'm just waiting for the day Matt Smith decides to leave the show and ends up regenerating. How will tptb explain it, since we have already seen the Matt Smith doctor from 200 years in the future? Does it state in his contract that he has to keep playing the Doctor for at least 200 years?

This topic is closed for new posts.