Bored of your Sony Ericsson Xperia Play already? Not to worry, there's an influx of games heading this way soon. Xperia Play games have so far stuttered in sales, with first month figures indicating PSOne titles were only installed a maximum of 1000 times each. Perhaps the fact several games come free with the device is the …
No, it's rubbish.
" Is Minecraft enough to tempt you to buy an Xperia Play?"
No, because it'll only be a Sony exclusive for a little while. We've waited long enough, a few more weeks won't make any difference.
Besides, knowing Mojang's track record the first release will be buggy as hell!
Not really caring about the PS games
GBA emulator, on the other hand, gives me Advance Wars!! Monkey Ball! Maybe there'll be a Megadrive emulator as well. Nice simple games that kick ass on a small screen, but just need a controller.
Think I'll swing into the O2 shop today and see what they've got...
Looks like Minecraft Classic
Not the full Minecraft game. Hope I'm wrong.
Call me what you like
But yes, I do enjoy minecraft, and am sorely tempted to get this, I don't like playing games on my iPhone that require my thumbs to obscure the screen, also as a Sony fanboi' why should I buy a new phone (fed up of Apple's ways) and an NGP when this appears to solve both?
Flame because I'll probably get stick for liking Minecraft & Sony
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base