The UK server market is back in the doldrums with revenues tumbling 10 per cent in the first quarter and worryingly for resellers the short-term prognosis is anything but rosy, according to market researcher IDC. Factory revenues slid 10 per cent to $508m (£310m) in the first three months of 2011, and only Portugal fared worse …
CISC <> x86?
What distinction does the report make between CISC and x86? I'd have thought them synonymous.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015