The UK server market is back in the doldrums with revenues tumbling 10 per cent in the first quarter and worryingly for resellers the short-term prognosis is anything but rosy, according to market researcher IDC. Factory revenues slid 10 per cent to $508m (£310m) in the first three months of 2011, and only Portugal fared worse …
CISC <> x86?
What distinction does the report make between CISC and x86? I'd have thought them synonymous.
- SMASH the Bash bug! Red Hat, Apple scramble for patch batches
- A BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- CoTW Emma Watson should SHUT UP, all this abuse is HER OWN FAULT
- Vulture at the Wheel Renault Twingo: Small, sporty(ish), safe ... and it's a BACK-ENDER