A Rustock botnet suspect has aspirations to work at Google, according to a nice piece of cyber-sleuthing by ex-Washington Post reporter Brian Krebs. Microsoft dismantled the command and control structure of the notorious spam-distributing Rustock botnet back in March. Redmond has since discovered that a Webmoney account used to …
can you imagine the advances in chromeOS over Windows if he does get hired?
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?