A Rustock botnet suspect has aspirations to work at Google, according to a nice piece of cyber-sleuthing by ex-Washington Post reporter Brian Krebs. Microsoft dismantled the command and control structure of the notorious spam-distributing Rustock botnet back in March. Redmond has since discovered that a Webmoney account used to …
can you imagine the advances in chromeOS over Windows if he does get hired?
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Review Fiat Panda Cross: 'Interesting-looking' Multipla spawn hits UK