A Rustock botnet suspect has aspirations to work at Google, according to a nice piece of cyber-sleuthing by ex-Washington Post reporter Brian Krebs. Microsoft dismantled the command and control structure of the notorious spam-distributing Rustock botnet back in March. Redmond has since discovered that a Webmoney account used to …
can you imagine the advances in chromeOS over Windows if he does get hired?
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph
- Ex–Apple CEO John Sculley: Ousting Steve Jobs 'was a mistake'