Twitter has rolled out a "follow" button for third-party websites. With the button, users can instantly arrange to follow particular Twitter accounts without actually visiting the micro-blogging service. According to a Twitter blog post, more than 50 third-party sites are already offering the button, including AOL.com, the …
I think this was long overdue. Who wants to search twitter for people you want to follow when you can simply click 'follow' from their website?
Another bloody piece of crufty shite plastered on websites that will enhance the already often interminable wait on many pages for ArseBook and Tw@tter to serve their bullshit.
I wouldn't actually mind the things (everyone has to earn a crust) if those responsible would provide infrastructure that was physically capable of serving the requests for 'em. Unfortunately, as they are cheapskate fucktards.........
So Twitter has realised that getting every other website on the Internet to link to theirs is a good thing eh? I love the way this stuff is portrayed as something for my personal benefit. Twitter must really love me eh?
Phew, trauma averted
I was a getting very anxious about how I was going to deal with leaving Justin Bieber's site to follow him on Twitter, now I don't have to! Phew!
a formal 'iStalker' app :o)
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers