Twitter has rolled out a "follow" button for third-party websites. With the button, users can instantly arrange to follow particular Twitter accounts without actually visiting the micro-blogging service. According to a Twitter blog post, more than 50 third-party sites are already offering the button, including AOL.com, the …
I think this was long overdue. Who wants to search twitter for people you want to follow when you can simply click 'follow' from their website?
Another bloody piece of crufty shite plastered on websites that will enhance the already often interminable wait on many pages for ArseBook and Tw@tter to serve their bullshit.
I wouldn't actually mind the things (everyone has to earn a crust) if those responsible would provide infrastructure that was physically capable of serving the requests for 'em. Unfortunately, as they are cheapskate fucktards.........
So Twitter has realised that getting every other website on the Internet to link to theirs is a good thing eh? I love the way this stuff is portrayed as something for my personal benefit. Twitter must really love me eh?
Phew, trauma averted
I was a getting very anxious about how I was going to deal with leaving Justin Bieber's site to follow him on Twitter, now I don't have to! Phew!
a formal 'iStalker' app :o)
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats
- Mozilla fixes CRITICAL security holes in Firefox, urges v31 upgrade