She may have a strange sense in fashion, but as Polaroid's Creative Director, Lady Gaga must have picked up a thing or two about product development, with the latest addition to the company's range of portable printers appearing as the festival season approaches. The Polaroid GL10 Instant Mobile Printer, from House of Gaga's …
The "PoGo Pro"?
I've been waiting for a souped-up PoGo for a while (better battery life, larger prints, etc.), and the GL10 looks like it in all but name.
Hopefully this'll finally bump the original PoGo's price down to "impulse-buy" territory - if I see one in a "clearance" sale, I'll be on it like Scott Adam's "starving squirrel on the last peanut on earth"...
(Oh, and apparently the PoGo (and presumably the GL10) play nice with Symbian phones too, so it's just the iPhone users out in the cold - is it a Bluetooth issue?)
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity