She may have a strange sense in fashion, but as Polaroid's Creative Director, Lady Gaga must have picked up a thing or two about product development, with the latest addition to the company's range of portable printers appearing as the festival season approaches. The Polaroid GL10 Instant Mobile Printer, from House of Gaga's …
The "PoGo Pro"?
I've been waiting for a souped-up PoGo for a while (better battery life, larger prints, etc.), and the GL10 looks like it in all but name.
Hopefully this'll finally bump the original PoGo's price down to "impulse-buy" territory - if I see one in a "clearance" sale, I'll be on it like Scott Adam's "starving squirrel on the last peanut on earth"...
(Oh, and apparently the PoGo (and presumably the GL10) play nice with Symbian phones too, so it's just the iPhone users out in the cold - is it a Bluetooth issue?)
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops