She may have a strange sense in fashion, but as Polaroid's Creative Director, Lady Gaga must have picked up a thing or two about product development, with the latest addition to the company's range of portable printers appearing as the festival season approaches. The Polaroid GL10 Instant Mobile Printer, from House of Gaga's …
The "PoGo Pro"?
I've been waiting for a souped-up PoGo for a while (better battery life, larger prints, etc.), and the GL10 looks like it in all but name.
Hopefully this'll finally bump the original PoGo's price down to "impulse-buy" territory - if I see one in a "clearance" sale, I'll be on it like Scott Adam's "starving squirrel on the last peanut on earth"...
(Oh, and apparently the PoGo (and presumably the GL10) play nice with Symbian phones too, so it's just the iPhone users out in the cold - is it a Bluetooth issue?)
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait