She may have a strange sense in fashion, but as Polaroid's Creative Director, Lady Gaga must have picked up a thing or two about product development, with the latest addition to the company's range of portable printers appearing as the festival season approaches. The Polaroid GL10 Instant Mobile Printer, from House of Gaga's …
The "PoGo Pro"?
I've been waiting for a souped-up PoGo for a while (better battery life, larger prints, etc.), and the GL10 looks like it in all but name.
Hopefully this'll finally bump the original PoGo's price down to "impulse-buy" territory - if I see one in a "clearance" sale, I'll be on it like Scott Adam's "starving squirrel on the last peanut on earth"...
(Oh, and apparently the PoGo (and presumably the GL10) play nice with Symbian phones too, so it's just the iPhone users out in the cold - is it a Bluetooth issue?)
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Feature Reg man builds smart home rig, gains SUPREME CONTROL of DOMAIN – Pics