Here at Vulture Central, we love a challenge. And they don't come more challenging than reviewing three sports games in three days. So all warmed up and ready to play, with club, racket and cue in hand, I head onto the course and court and into the Crucible to give you the lowdown on Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2012 Masters, Virtua …
Just out of idle curiosity...
Why do game reviews fall under "hardware"?
No real mention of platform, which is a big deal wince Wii/XBOX/PS3 all offer very different motion-controllers. And giving "the best golf game ever made" 70% because there's not much new is not fair... if it simulates golf accurately what more can they do, exactly?
- All ABOARD! Furious Facebook bus drivers join Teamsters union
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 4: Spawn of Galaxy Alpha and a Note 3 unveiled
- Webcam hacker pervs in MASS HOME INVASION
- Bada-Bing! Mozilla flips Firefox to YAHOO! for search
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop