In a revamp of its Eternus drive arrays, Fujitsu has come out with the second generation – the S2 versions – of its twin controller DX60, DX80, and DX90 entry-level drive arrays, as well as its DX400 mid-range array. The DX60 and DX90 originated as Fujitsu Siemens Computer SX60 and SX80 arrays, which were rebranded and extended …
I have to correct you: The DX60 and DX90 did not originate as Fujitsu Siemens Computer SX60 and SX80 arrays, which were rebranded and extended.
ETERNUS DX Series are pure Fujitsu arrays, developped and manufactured by Fujitsu with own intellectual property, and with a brilliant Storage Management Software Suite - ETERNUS SF. The former and obsolete Fujitsu Siemens SX60 and SX80 branded as "FibreCAT" had been OEM products.
He is correct!
Eternus is Fujitsus own technology the SX range where DotHill systems with some additional fujitsu toys thrown in.
In terms of raw performance theres not alot out there that competes with fujitsu theres a brilliant datasheet somewhere on the net done by synecon which compares the DX80 with Dell HP and IBM storage systems.
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars