More prominent power generation outfits have surrendered stolen carbon emission permits after realising that they had inadvertently purchased illicit goods. German utility Eon and Frankfurt-based infrastructure provider Infraserv turned in a collective total of 27,100 blacklisted EUAs (EU Emission Allowances). The certificates …
Carbon-trading registries represent an attempt to apply a market-based solution
And stealing emissions permits indicates just how succesful the attempt is.
all the market based goodness of, i dunno, education policy for the last 30 years, heath policy for the last 30 years, defence procurement policy for the last...... since trafalgar!
so thats the environment saved then!
But but but
The whole carbon trading system is one immense fraud.
It is literally buying and selling 'hot air' .
At some point, someone is going to 'fess up. Then it will all collapse.
But but but but
Unfortunately by the time the carbon-con bubble bursts the damage to the economy may be irreversible.
"Carbon emissions" not
Soot? Graphite? Diamonds? Those are carbon.
What they mean is "carbon dioxide" (oxygen carbide, even) = plant food.
(AC, since we're dealing with outright fascism here).
The title is required.
I present The Quick Glance Guide to Global Warming:
Sorry, this site sucks so you'll have to copy the URLs.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads