With a storming fourth quarter and year NetApp's 2011 fiscal year revenues grew 30 per cent as the company revelled in its server virtualisation storage business. It recorded fourth quarter revenues of $1.43bn, up from $1.27bn a year ago and 11 per cent sequentially. Net income was $160.6m, up from $145.1m a year ago. The full …
Well done NetApp! :)
Bloody well done!
Thanks, from NetApp bod
Tough act to follow
I suspect this will be a tough set of results for NetApp to follow next period, as a lot of this revenue was stuff that they couldn't ship last period due to supply constraints. Last quarters bad news is this quarters good news.
NetApp keeps delivering
Hi all, D from NetApp here (recoverymonkey,org).
Thanks for the article.
And to mr. Anonymous that thinks it's a tough act to follow:
Competitors have been saying that about our earnings for years, "They'll never do that again next year!" is a phrase oft-repeated.
However, NetApp keeps growing a lot year over year.
We must be doing something right...
The competition can't boast an integrated product set
As long as NetApp keeps an integrated product offering, the competition, with their multiple product families, can't touch it.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA