It's time to start thinking creatively about HPC: can it be standardised and commoditised? Can it be applied to more of your compute-intensive problems? Can virtualisation and the cloud create a flexible, scalable HPC environment that we can all use? We've got three people in our studio on the 7th of June at 11am who will argue …
I was lost
The Hasty Pudding Cipher ?
wtf is an HPC ?
Heed Prominent Caption....the title of the article tells all
obviously, but what *IS* an HPC ?
I've got something running on a 980x, are we talking bigger than that?
Why does the average person need HPC?
The answer is obvious, once you know it.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16