It's time to start thinking creatively about HPC: can it be standardised and commoditised? Can it be applied to more of your compute-intensive problems? Can virtualisation and the cloud create a flexible, scalable HPC environment that we can all use? We've got three people in our studio on the 7th of June at 11am who will argue …
I was lost
The Hasty Pudding Cipher ?
wtf is an HPC ?
Heed Prominent Caption....the title of the article tells all
obviously, but what *IS* an HPC ?
I've got something running on a 980x, are we talking bigger than that?
Why does the average person need HPC?
The answer is obvious, once you know it.
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle