It's time to start thinking creatively about HPC: can it be standardised and commoditised? Can it be applied to more of your compute-intensive problems? Can virtualisation and the cloud create a flexible, scalable HPC environment that we can all use? We've got three people in our studio on the 7th of June at 11am who will argue …
I was lost
The Hasty Pudding Cipher ?
wtf is an HPC ?
Heed Prominent Caption....the title of the article tells all
obviously, but what *IS* an HPC ?
I've got something running on a 980x, are we talking bigger than that?
Why does the average person need HPC?
The answer is obvious, once you know it.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen