It's time to start thinking creatively about HPC: can it be standardised and commoditised? Can it be applied to more of your compute-intensive problems? Can virtualisation and the cloud create a flexible, scalable HPC environment that we can all use? We've got three people in our studio on the 7th of June at 11am who will argue …
I was lost
The Hasty Pudding Cipher ?
wtf is an HPC ?
Heed Prominent Caption....the title of the article tells all
obviously, but what *IS* an HPC ?
I've got something running on a 980x, are we talking bigger than that?
Why does the average person need HPC?
The answer is obvious, once you know it.
- All ABOARD! Furious Facebook bus drivers join Teamsters union
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 4: Spawn of Galaxy Alpha and a Note 3 unveiled
- Webcam hacker pervs in MASS HOME INVASION
- Bada-Bing! Mozilla flips Firefox to YAHOO! for search
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop