It's time to start thinking creatively about HPC: can it be standardised and commoditised? Can it be applied to more of your compute-intensive problems? Can virtualisation and the cloud create a flexible, scalable HPC environment that we can all use? We've got three people in our studio on the 7th of June at 11am who will argue …
I was lost
The Hasty Pudding Cipher ?
wtf is an HPC ?
Heed Prominent Caption....the title of the article tells all
obviously, but what *IS* an HPC ?
I've got something running on a 980x, are we talking bigger than that?
Why does the average person need HPC?
The answer is obvious, once you know it.
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip