Supercomputer maker Cray has finally jumped on the GPU coprocessor bandwagon, and it looks like someone is going to have to hitch Belgian draft horses to that wagon and reinforce its axles once the XK6 hybrid super starts shipping in the fall. Cray made a name for itself as a provider of vector processors back in the 1970s and …
Well, it certainly looks pretty frikkin' cool inside and out
and from my standpoint, that's important
Will it run Crysis?
Re: Yeah but...
Yes, but only Crysis 2.
But how do you program these things?
Message-passing between Vectorprocessors? What kind of problems fit that?
Plus Ca Change
Well according to
one way is just as god intended - Fortran, message passing and OpenMP,
How to program
MPI and your favorite MPI language binding perhaps?
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests