Terracotta, which has baked a Java application scaling and acceleration platform and which bought control of the Ehcache speed engine for Java applications, has a new owner: Software AG. The German software company, which sells the Adabas database for IBM mainframes, Tamino XML database and middleware for SOA-style applications …
It's easy to loose touch with mainframe suppliers
I'd thought they'd gone out of business *years* ago.
I work for them :)
This is easily the coolest acquisition we've ever made!
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24