Terracotta, which has baked a Java application scaling and acceleration platform and which bought control of the Ehcache speed engine for Java applications, has a new owner: Software AG. The German software company, which sells the Adabas database for IBM mainframes, Tamino XML database and middleware for SOA-style applications …
It's easy to loose touch with mainframe suppliers
I'd thought they'd gone out of business *years* ago.
I work for them :)
This is easily the coolest acquisition we've ever made!
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire