Terracotta, which has baked a Java application scaling and acceleration platform and which bought control of the Ehcache speed engine for Java applications, has a new owner: Software AG. The German software company, which sells the Adabas database for IBM mainframes, Tamino XML database and middleware for SOA-style applications …
It's easy to loose touch with mainframe suppliers
I'd thought they'd gone out of business *years* ago.
I work for them :)
This is easily the coolest acquisition we've ever made!
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action