IBM has taken out the corporate checkbook and instead of using $100m to buy back a chunk of its shares back from Wall Street has decided to allocate the funds to new research and development efforts to help customers chew through big data. The $100m, an IBM spokeswoman confirmed to El Reg, is incremental funds, not just boasting …
i don't care what the article is about but ICANNHAZBIGBLUPNYNOWPLZ?
(this post bought to you by the the first coffee hit of the morning)
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity