Ryan Giggs has been named by a LibDem MP as the footballer behind a super injunction issued to the press in England and Wales in an effort to suppress details about an alleged affair. John Hemming, MP, speaking in the House of Commons this afternoon, revealed the identity of Giggs. He had previously been known only as 'CTB' in …
Flood gates are open.
At last - a useful LibDem MP :-)
So will this appear in the Hansard records?
I doubt it, but it would be hilarious!
Does this make parliament
the number one source for celebrity gossip? I'd always wondered what they got up to.
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- iPhone sales set to PLUMMET: Bleak times ahead for Apple
- HTML5 vs native: Harry Coder and the mudblood mobile app princes