Ryan Giggs has been named by a LibDem MP as the footballer behind a super injunction issued to the press in England and Wales in an effort to suppress details about an alleged affair. John Hemming, MP, speaking in the House of Commons this afternoon, revealed the identity of Giggs. He had previously been known only as 'CTB' in …
Flood gates are open.
At last - a useful LibDem MP :-)
So will this appear in the Hansard records?
I doubt it, but it would be hilarious!
Does this make parliament
the number one source for celebrity gossip? I'd always wondered what they got up to.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24