Ryan Giggs has been named by a LibDem MP as the footballer behind a super injunction issued to the press in England and Wales in an effort to suppress details about an alleged affair. John Hemming, MP, speaking in the House of Commons this afternoon, revealed the identity of Giggs. He had previously been known only as 'CTB' in …
Flood gates are open.
At last - a useful LibDem MP :-)
So will this appear in the Hansard records?
I doubt it, but it would be hilarious!
Does this make parliament
the number one source for celebrity gossip? I'd always wondered what they got up to.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE