Ryan Giggs has been named by a LibDem MP as the footballer behind a super injunction issued to the press in England and Wales in an effort to suppress details about an alleged affair. John Hemming, MP, speaking in the House of Commons this afternoon, revealed the identity of Giggs. He had previously been known only as 'CTB' in …
Flood gates are open.
At last - a useful LibDem MP :-)
So will this appear in the Hansard records?
I doubt it, but it would be hilarious!
Does this make parliament
the number one source for celebrity gossip? I'd always wondered what they got up to.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth