NASA 'nauts Greg Chamitoff and Drew Feustel have wrapped the first of four spacewalks planned for Endeavour's STS-134 mission to the International Space Station. Mission specialist Drew Feustel seen during today's EVA. Pic: NASA TV. The pair's EVA lasted 6 hours, 19 minutes, during which they first installed an "ammonia jumper …
Most of it at least
It got interrupted by a failed CO2 sensor on a spacesuit, so they didn't get to actually cabling up the new antennas they installed, so that's a major objective missed.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court