NASA 'nauts Greg Chamitoff and Drew Feustel have wrapped the first of four spacewalks planned for Endeavour's STS-134 mission to the International Space Station. Mission specialist Drew Feustel seen during today's EVA. Pic: NASA TV. The pair's EVA lasted 6 hours, 19 minutes, during which they first installed an "ammonia jumper …
Most of it at least
It got interrupted by a failed CO2 sensor on a spacesuit, so they didn't get to actually cabling up the new antennas they installed, so that's a major objective missed.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait