NASA 'nauts Greg Chamitoff and Drew Feustel have wrapped the first of four spacewalks planned for Endeavour's STS-134 mission to the International Space Station. Mission specialist Drew Feustel seen during today's EVA. Pic: NASA TV. The pair's EVA lasted 6 hours, 19 minutes, during which they first installed an "ammonia jumper …
Most of it at least
It got interrupted by a failed CO2 sensor on a spacesuit, so they didn't get to actually cabling up the new antennas they installed, so that's a major objective missed.
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE