NASA 'nauts Greg Chamitoff and Drew Feustel have wrapped the first of four spacewalks planned for Endeavour's STS-134 mission to the International Space Station. Mission specialist Drew Feustel seen during today's EVA. Pic: NASA TV. The pair's EVA lasted 6 hours, 19 minutes, during which they first installed an "ammonia jumper …
Most of it at least
It got interrupted by a failed CO2 sensor on a spacesuit, so they didn't get to actually cabling up the new antennas they installed, so that's a major objective missed.
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats