NASA 'nauts Greg Chamitoff and Drew Feustel have wrapped the first of four spacewalks planned for Endeavour's STS-134 mission to the International Space Station. Mission specialist Drew Feustel seen during today's EVA. Pic: NASA TV. The pair's EVA lasted 6 hours, 19 minutes, during which they first installed an "ammonia jumper …
Most of it at least
It got interrupted by a failed CO2 sensor on a spacesuit, so they didn't get to actually cabling up the new antennas they installed, so that's a major objective missed.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders