Third-party Twitter applications will have to ask users' permission before processing their private messages following a change in the company's permissions policy. Twitter users often use applications (apps) designed by third-party companies to send and receive private messages on Twitter. Twitter will now force some companies …
Fixed for you.
"Culture Secretary Jeremy Hunt said recently that Twitter was showing just how much of a mockery UK privacy laws are"
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders