Third-party Twitter applications will have to ask users' permission before processing their private messages following a change in the company's permissions policy. Twitter users often use applications (apps) designed by third-party companies to send and receive private messages on Twitter. Twitter will now force some companies …
Fixed for you.
"Culture Secretary Jeremy Hunt said recently that Twitter was showing just how much of a mockery UK privacy laws are"
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE