The Identity and Passport Service disappeared this morning – it has been absorbed into the Home Office's main site. We're guessing that without the dribbling stream of applications for ID cards from friends and relatives of Home Office staffers, there's less need for a standalone site. History fans can rest easy; the site has …
must I add a title
Not anything to do with the delivery of a new IPS Online application as part of the CSC deal?
Front line performance
I hope the changes do not impact too severely (if at all) on frontline performance as one (as in I) might not be able to
quite as well as one (as in I) hoped?
Why don't they absorb ...
ACPO into the Home Office so that British citizens can have law governing their police rather than guidance from a bunch of old reprobates who get their positions by not getting court at anything disreputable during their careers.
At least the Home Office and the government is answerable to the pubic at election times whereas ACPO just goes on and on.
Funny you should say that
But that might well happen as a part of the changes due in 2013.
@ Is it me?
Do you have more info on that?
- All ABOARD! Furious Facebook bus drivers join Teamsters union
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 4: Spawn of Galaxy Alpha and a Note 3 unveiled
- Webcam hacker pervs in MASS HOME INVASION
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop