I’ve been reading a lot about Wolfram Alpha recently, and although you can access this self-styled "computational knowledge engine" directly from the Wolfram website it works well as a self-contained app. Just don’t call it a search engine – they don’t like that. Wolfram Alpha Wolfram Alpha Wolfram Alpha's info can be well …
mobile broadband question
perhaps you needed to ask about cellular broadband. two nations divided by a common language and all that.
Perhaps you needed to search by the technology type (HSDPA, etc)?
Any hits on this?
ah, right. NOW I might by an iThing.
It may well work
Or you could buy and android and run exactly the same app on that (£1.24, but TBH I think that's overpriced for a view of a website).
The main benefit of the app is the included custom keyboard with all the mathematical & greek symbols on it which are rather difficult (impossible?) to type in on a phone otherwise.
Also, it's only a quid! Support useful services and long they may continue.
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe