Space shuttle Endeavour is currently sneaking up on the ISS prior to docking at around 10:15 GMT, with NASA providing live coverage of the space mating here. Endeavour, as seen from the ISS earlier today. Pic: NASA TV On board the veteran vehicle are commander Mark Kelly; pilot Gregory H Johnson; mission specialists Michael …
Hmm, one of the lads in the control room just picked his nose.
Exciting stuff this.
They're currently 80ft away and the commentator has just said they'll be docking in about 17 minutes. The tension is unbearable!
A female CAPCOM - hello! It's just gotten interesting..
The flasher one please
From now on they have to catch the bus
Get a taxi?
Because clearly, the Shuttle *was* the bus.
More like they will have to...
...stow away in the back of a European truck. It's a shame it doesn't launch from Calais.
We don' need no steenkin'...
Back in the day, I didn't waste hard earned money on docking computers.
I could dock my Cobra MkIII at Lave station much faster than this Real Life(tm) stuff. And that bloody station was rotating too!
Ok, ok, so I scraped a bit of paint off :-)
Thanks for the heads-up, Lester
That was fascinating to watch. Talk about precision flying!
"Elevenses"? Damn, that was about 0300ish here on the East Coast
Still... it's all Americans, Russians and Italians aboard; I don't think they do "elevenses"
(...but an interesting idea. Pint of ale because... well, "elevenses".)
- JLaw, Kate Upton EXPOSED in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NUDE PHOTOS hack