Supercomputing upstart Appro International has scored a relatively big win, getting a large cluster of its Xtreme-X parallel machines installed and running at the Idaho National Laboratory, one of the little known labs of the US Department of Energy. The INL is relatively unknown because nuclear fusion research gets all of the …
nick-named "Fission" – what else?
presumably because it's Fission Chips.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'