IT managers don't dislike apps, cloud computing, or virtualization, but they need to rein them in and make employees use them in consistent, secure, and responsible ways. And that is what VMware's "Project Horizon" App Manager is all about. "The operating system becomes less and less relevant," Noah Wasmer, director of advanced …
blar blar blar
This is what Novell has been doing for years with IDM and Access Manager (formerly known as iChain)
Already said this before.... VMware, Citrix and the private sector finally catching up!
I also question VMware's ability to deliver.... They put more effort into marketing than actually making good products... Just look at View!
VMware are a server company... Their good at that and should stick to it.. Leave the desktop and end user space alone!
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball