IT managers don't dislike apps, cloud computing, or virtualization, but they need to rein them in and make employees use them in consistent, secure, and responsible ways. And that is what VMware's "Project Horizon" App Manager is all about. "The operating system becomes less and less relevant," Noah Wasmer, director of advanced …
blar blar blar
This is what Novell has been doing for years with IDM and Access Manager (formerly known as iChain)
Already said this before.... VMware, Citrix and the private sector finally catching up!
I also question VMware's ability to deliver.... They put more effort into marketing than actually making good products... Just look at View!
VMware are a server company... Their good at that and should stick to it.. Leave the desktop and end user space alone!
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat