RIM's BlackBerry PlayBook tablet will hit our shores on 16 June, almost every UK retailer under the sun is emailing, blogging and Tweeting this morning. You can read Reg Hardware's review of the gadget here. Expect to pay around £400 for the 16GB, Wi-Fi-only model, rising to £480 for the 32GB unit, and £560 for the model with …
Seriously, why pay the same as for an iPad2 (16GB WiFi model) for a smaller, <flame suit on> probably inferior product </flame suit>???
Paris: cos if you buy one you'll know how she feels while being shafted....
Wake me up
when it has 3G
Does this not mean...
"...and £560 for the model with 3G connectivity..."
Erm, you couldn't read a 5 line article? :/
My eyes skipped over that somehow
But does this imply that there will not be a 16GB 3G model? £80 for an extra 16GB is a complete rip-off.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia