Simon Hackett, head of Adelaide-based ISP Internode and Tesla enthusiast, has called for fair and enforceable peering arrangements for Australia’s National Broadband Network. In a discussion paper published on the company’s blog, Hackett says the lack of symmetrical peering arrangements for both voice and data traffic could …
...the bloke's a bloody legend, as the locals like to say.
I sometimes wonder if he and the rest of the Internode crew are the only ones that actually give a fuck about the Net in Australia.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Rubbish WPS config sees WiFi router keys popped in seconds