Simon Hackett, head of Adelaide-based ISP Internode and Tesla enthusiast, has called for fair and enforceable peering arrangements for Australia’s National Broadband Network. In a discussion paper published on the company’s blog, Hackett says the lack of symmetrical peering arrangements for both voice and data traffic could …
...the bloke's a bloody legend, as the locals like to say.
I sometimes wonder if he and the rest of the Internode crew are the only ones that actually give a fuck about the Net in Australia.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads